Dear Mr. Postman




















After waiting for a month, I finally received my Kiehl's package. When Kiehl's started their Austria Facebookpage the first 500 likes could choose a little sample. And since I was one of those first 500 likes, I could choose which sample I would like to try. I already had a sample of Kiehl's "dark spot solution" so I decided to try the "midnight recovery concentrate". But, unfortunately, the post office decided to loose my package. After numerous telephone conversations and only one month too late I finally received my chosen product. And here it is. I will test it the next weeks and of course I will tell you about the results.


Today I am wearing Forever 21 T-shirt and skirt, h&m bag and necklace (new).



6 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, ich mag deinen Stil total gerne. Lässig, aber trotzdem irgendwie schick. Seit ich dich auf der Instyleseite gesehen habe, schaue ich immer mal vorbei. Liebe Grüße Jule

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. die kette ist ja der wahnsinn!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hast einen neuen bloglovin follower :)

    weiter so!


    www.awapaulina.com

    AntwortenLöschen